A Trusted Communication's
We are your go-to source for all your internet and cloud services needs. We are an authorized nationwide reseller partner with a wide range of solutions to fit your business.
data, Internet, Cloud Services, Voice, Security
Say Goodbye Salespeople!
Hello Advisors & Consultative Approach. Put a technology expert in your corner.
We won’t “sell” you anything; we’ll help you!
We partner with clients by providing the right technologies, training, and support turning projects into success stories.
Technology Making Real Difference
Business Internet Service Options
Point to Multipoint
Integrations With All Majors PBX – SBC – CPAAS -UCAAS Solutions – S.I.P. Trunking (SoftPhone) Setup Time – In Minutes
Bundle Business VoIP Phone Service & Internet
- Guaranteed high speeds and reliable networks with Business SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- Includes FREE unlimited local and long-distance calling
- Business Class super-fast Internet & VoIP phone service
- Free customized Wi-Fi & HotSpot
- Agile & Scalable
- Optimized Routers & Router’s Interface
- Access Points & Network (Managed LAN & WAN) – Firewalls are a key component in safe guard your business from malicious threats for your Customized Ultimate Goals and Objectives for your business now in the future as your grow
- No contracts, no hidden fees or added voice taxes
Business VoIP Phone Service
- Cloud-based business communication service combines the cost-savings of Hosted Voice
- Save with our reliable and affordable phone service
- Securely Connect & Collaborate
- Hosted Voice Service – Employees never miss a call (find me / follow me and voicemail transcribed as email)
- Web Conferencing – One-click To chat, or start an audio or video call
- Instant Messaging / Chat – Easily contact internal or external Chat panel
- Sharing & Collaboration Tools – Real-time, securely collaborate through screen share, file share, and white-boarding
- Secure & Integrated Platform – Security is built-in, with end-to-end encryption.
- First-class super-fast business internet connectivity
- Guaranteed speeds and reliability.
- Enable active use of multiple sources of connectivity simultaneously AND deliver a level of quality-of-service QoS.
- Speeds from 100 Mbps to 500 Mbps
- Symmetrical upload and download speeds – Symmetrical speeds IP
- Business-critical, high-bandwidth apps
- Simple management through online portal
- Support for stateful firewall and guest Wi-Fi with up to 4 SSIDs
- Save with every device. Over 200 channels. Month to month option as well.
- IPTV refers to Internet-based Protocol Television where the internet is used to deliver TV programs & Videos that are either live or on demand.
- IPTV is a system where a digital television service is delivered to the subscriber through Internet protocol technology via the medium of broadband or internet connection. (Guarantee better user experience than Cable and Live TV)
- Mobility work within BYOD & I.O.T (Bring Your Own Device & Internet of Things) concept
- All need is QoS connectivity & Unified or Mesh Network or Access Gateway for Top Performance
Smart User Friendly Interface Technology We simplify your operations by providing your business with super-fast internet speeds and trusted phone service. Our Smart User Friendly Interface application runs on any PC, Mac or mobile device, enabling you to manage, track and control your network from anywhere, at any time. We are your trusted partner delivering solutions for your business technology.
We built our customizable platform with a vision – to power cloud services designed in mind for small and mid-sized businesses communications needs. We call it the Smart User Friendly InterFace Technology Platform. It is an extremely sophisticated technology that you don’t need to worry about, because it works for you! Smart User Friendly InterFace Technology delivers Quality of Service (QoS) Internet connectivity – VoIP & UCaaS for businesses of all sizes and power levels.
Calix Optimization Suite
Calix Optimization Suite brings together a comprehensive group of network optimization solutions that enable you to build the most reliable and cost-effective broadband network.
Unified Communications As A Service (UCaaS)
- S.I.P. Trunking – VoIP – UCaaS
- Business Phones (8×8 – Avaya – GrandStream – Polycom – MiTel) – YeaLink – YeaStar – Vonage
- Virtual Softphone Applications (AirCall.oi – DialPad – Justcall.io – PhoneSpeak) & Integrating with CRM – Calendar – Email – SEO
Unlimited Audio Conferencing
Unlimited Video Calling
Screen Sharing with Video and Audio
Mobile App Calling and Video
Auto Attendant Intelligent Call Routing Music On Hold & Voice Mail
Unlimited Expandable Storage
Built-In Firewall Secuity
- Outlook and Google Integrations
- Configure Voice Features Secure Web Based Portal
- Integrations with Copper CRM, HubSpot, Salesforce, Slacker, Zendesk, and Zoho
- Voicemail to Email
- Voicemail to SMS Notification
- Call Recording
24/7 service and tech support
Phone calls, video conferences, meetings, and messages are managed using one cloud phone system application. As small business owners, we understand how important it is to keep things simple. Using a cloud phone service distills your company’s communication down into an easy-to-use, yet robust package.
Broadband & Dedicated Internet
- Cable Internet Speeds 300 Mbps up to Gig
- Bi-Directional Traffic Shaping and QoS
- Business Class Routing Hardware – Optimized for optimal high performance
- Ethernet Services
- Optional Static IP Addresses
- Symmetrical Speed
- Unlimited Internet Access One Cost
- Digital Subscriber Line Services Digital Subscriber Line Services
- Download Speeds for DSL 10 Mbps or 25 Mbps – Web Browsing and Email – Music and Standard Video Streaming
- ADSL Wi-Fi Via Modem Built-In Antenna
- Bonded Cable and T1’s
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Local Area Network (LAN and Public IP) ⦁ Static IP Addresses
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Routing
- Point-to-Point, Point-to-MultiPoint Availability
24/7 service and tech support
DNSFiber1 Lowest Cost Fiber to the Internet Speeds up to 500M
With high-speed internet, your business can go further, faster. Access the most powerful cloud-based applications, share large files, support more WI-Fi-enabled devices, conduct web conferencing, and more.
SAAS (Software as a Service) Optimization
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
- Skype for Business
- Office Dynamics 365
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Google Ad
- Google Tag
- Google Search Console
- Copper CRM
- Dynamic 365
- Sugar CRM
- Providing Flexibility and Mobility
- Closing Functionality Gaps
- A.I. — Cloud Computing – A.I. Copy Rights Videos (predictive analysis using your data)
- Software Distribution Model & Integration
- cPanel (MyPHP, MySQL, WordPress, SEO)
- Website — Digital Content – Email — Hosting – CloudFlare (BlueHost – HostGator – GoDaddy)
- Payment Applications (CareConnect, QuickBooks, Shopify, Stripe, Square, WooCommerce)
- Schedule & Calendar
SaaS apps to users, no required purchased model, install, update, or maintain any hardware, middleware, or software.
SaaS makes even sophisticated enterprise applications, such as ERP and CRM, affordable for organizations that lack the resources to buy, deploy, and manage the required infrastructure and software themselves.
Managed IT Services
- Access Point Gateways – Routers – Switches – (Cisco – Linksys – NetGear – Ubiquiti – TP-Link) – BYOD
SD-WAN – Secure LAN and WAN Connectivity
Network Security – Cybersecurity (Cisco & SonicWall)
Access Points and Routers Installation
Network Security & Backup Recovery
Cloud – Azure & Google Ecosystem & AWS Ecosystem
Virtualization – VMWare
- Implementing & Migration
- SOn-demand Remote I.T. Support
- CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6 and Fiber Cable Ethernet Wiring
- Telephone Data Video Network Cabling
- De-Mark / De-Mark Extensions
- Ethernet Network Wiring
- I.T. Service Management (ITSM)
- I.T. Advisory
- Networking & Monitoring
- Network Security & Backup Recovery
- Network Security Cameras
- TV-Video Surveillance – Alarm Control System
- Cloud Architecture & Management
- Hosted Voice (Cloud-Voice)
- Computing & Storage
- Email Security & Archiving
- Cloud Controller Access Points Gateway VLAN
- LAN Switch & Firewall VLAN